Please remember you have purchased a very affordable theme and you have not paid for a full-time web design agency. Occasionally we will help with small tweaks, but these requests will be put on a lower priority due to their nature. Support is also 100% optional and we provide it for your connivence, so please be patient, polite and respectful.
Please visit our profile page or ask question in our Support Center
Support for my items includes:
* Responding to questions or problems regarding the item and its features
* Fixing bugs and reported issues
* Providing updates to ensure compatibility with new software versions
Item support does not include:
* Customization and installation services
* Support for third party software and plug-ins
Before seeking support, please…
* Make sure your question is a valid Theme Issue and not a customization request.
* Make sure you have read through the documentation and any related video guides before asking support on how to accomplish a task.
* Make sure to double check the theme FAQs.
* Try disabling any active plugins to make sure there isn’t a conflict with a plugin. And if there is this way you can let us know.
* If you have customized your theme and now have an issue, back-track to make sure you didn’t make a mistake. If you have made changes and can’t find the issue, please provide us with your changelog.
* Almost 80% of the time we find that the solution to people’s issues can be solved with a simple “Google Search”. You might want to try that before seeking support. You might be able to fix the issue yourself much quicker than we can respond to your request.
* Make sure to state the name of the theme you are having issues with when requesting support via ThemeForest.
Powered by BetterDocs