The Calendar Module will allow visitors to check the calendar for upcoming events. You can add a calendar and choose which events you want to add to the calendar. There are two ways to do this. One method uses the Shortcode and the other uses the Elementor Widget.
Shortcode for Events with Calendar #
From your Dashboard, go to Eventin -> Available Shortcode -> Events With Calendar. Here, find Events with Calendar and click on Generate Shortcode.
Event Calendar Settings #
Next, set the following parameters to generate the shortcode:
- Select Calendar Event – Choose Event with Calendar.
- Select Style – 2 different styles to choose from which are Style 1 and Style 2.
- Select Category – Choose the category of events you want to show on the calendar.
- Display Calendar – 3 different styles which are Left, Right and Full Width.
- Show Description – enable/disable descritipion to be viewed in event list.
- Event Limit – Limit the number of events to display.
Paste the shortcode on a New Page and click on Publish.
Now visit your page and you will see the calendar with events. The dates for the events will be highlighted in the following manner.
2 Different Styles for Calendar #
You can choose 2 different styles for displaying the calendar.
3 Different Calendar Layouts #
You can choose 3 different layouts for your calendar which are Left, Right and Full-width.
Calendar Event with Elementor #
Find Eventin Event from your Elementor sidebar and Drag and Drop the Event Calendar widget.
Then edit the event details from the sidebar. These settings or parameters are exactly the same as the ones from the shortcode generator.