WPEventin has Zoom integrated which lets you create and share Zoom events (meetings/webinars) with your guests. You can do everything including edit, add, update and delete from the WP Eventin admin panel.
Add Zoom Credentials #
From your dashboard, go to WPEventin -> Integrations -> Zoom Settings. Enable Zoom settings and add your API key and Secret Key.
🔹 NOTE-1: After changing the API key, you must save changes first and then check the connection. If your API key is wrong, you won’t get the Host ID to create a meeting.
🔹 NOTE-2: For creating Webinar, you will need to use Zoom Webinar Subscription as the Zoom platform’s requirement.
Generating API Key and Secret Key #
For this plugin, you need to use the OAuth token method to make the API connection. The steps are explained below.
1) First of all, visit this link: https://marketplace.zoom.us/. Click on Develop -> Build App on the top of the page.
2) You will see all the App types including the “OAuth”. Now build OAuth App, and click on the “Create” button.
3) After clicking on the create button, a form screen will pop up. Insert the App name, choose app type “User-managed app” and disable App publish option. Now, click on Create button and your app will be created.
4) In the Eventin settings, you will get a Redirect URL for OAuth. Just copy the URL and paste it on your OAuth app redirect URL and OAuth allows list fields.
5) From the app credentials, you get the Client ID and Secret Key. Copy the client id and secret key and paste it on the Eventin settings and save the changes.
6) Go to the information tab, here you need to insert some app information. The required options must be inserted like Short description, long description, company name, developer contact details etc. Otherwise, the app will not work.
7) Now add scope for your app. Click on add scopes and a screen will be popup.
Here add the necessary information for scope. You can also add scope details if you want.
Create Zoom Meeting/Webinar #
You will see the Zoom Meetings settings from your dashboard. Select WP Eventin->Zoom ->Add New. Now, you need to select the meeting type. Then fill up the details for Zoom Event and click publish. You will notice the meeting ID when you scroll down to the top of the Zoom Meeting edit page.
Zoom Synchronization #
You can synchronize the Zoom meeting/webinar from the WP Eventin dashboard with a single click. From the Synchronization button from Eventin -> Zoom -> Sync with Zoom. It will update your website data with your Zoom account data.
Zoom Meeting Shortcode Generator #
For shortcode, go to WPEventin->Settings->Shortcode then find Zoom Meeting and click Generate Shortcode. Then select your preferred settings for template, link and Zoom Meeting/Webinar and click generate to create the shortcode and paste it on your site.
Zoom Meeting/Webinar with Elementor #
For the Elementor widget, simply find the Eventin Zoom widget and drag and drop it on your page. Then fill in the details for the Zoom event from the editor and click Create a meeting/webinar from the meeting type option. Your meeting/webinar details will be displayed in a table format. Guests can join using the Join URL.
You can see the Zoom meetings and integration details tutorial here:
You can see our video tutorial for Zoom Webinar here: