Connect your Google Calendar to sync your booked events. For connecting to Google Meet/Calendar you need CLIENT ID & CLIENT SECRET KEY.
- Navigate to Dashboard -> Eventin -> Settings -> Integrations -> Google Meet and insert the Client ID, Client Select Key, and Redirect URL.
- Now Save changes.
- After saving the Client ID and Select Key, you need to authenticate with your Google Account.
Configure Google API #
- Add Client ID.
- Add Client Secret.
Enable Google Calendar API by following the steps given below.
Go to the Google API Console and search Google Calendar API from the Library option.
To get the Client ID & Client Secret please follow the steps given below.
- Go to the Google API Console
- From the project drop-down, select an existing project, or create a new one by selecting Create a new project.
- In the sidebar under “API & Services”, select Credentials, then select the OAuth consent screen tab. Choose an Email Address, specify a Product Name, and press Save.
- In the Credentials tab, select the Create credentials drop-down list, and choose OAuth Client ID
5. Under Application type, select Web application. Register the origins from which your app is allowed to access the Google APIs, as follows, and set redirect URIs. An origin is a unique combination of protocol, hostname, and port.
Important: The authorized URL should be the Site URL/etn-google-meet/google-auth.
7. After saving you will get the CLIENT ID & CLIENT SECRET KEY
6. You will get the Authorized redirect URIs from Eventin->Settings->Integrations, Copy the URL and paste it on the Redirect URL below.
Make sure you have published the APP from the” OAuth consent screen”.
Google Meet for Single Event #
If you want to enable Google Meet for your specific event, you can enable it from the Event settings on the Event page editor. Here, you need to add the meeting link and meeting description.